Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Ever had a plan and it didn’t turn out the way you planned it. Well I know I have.Many of people even those really close to me told me things like, 

Well, you should find something more stable, or people are not ready for a clothing line with that much truth involved.

 I think differently! I think outside the box, and will continue to work outside the box. I feel People are ready for Nverse clothing, and they are waking up to what’s going on around them every day.

 I Have struggled for many years, I have gone without many things that most people feel today they can’t live without.  

I stay humble and do not look to be praised for my our personal struggles and efforts, these were my choices I made and it was not easy at times. I struggled and suffered so my kids don’t have too. 

No struggle! No Victory!
VanMichaels
Villainz!

No comments:

Post a Comment