Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Information that affects your life! People that don't hit like or want to know! Ignorance...

VanMichaels here,

As  a person of value a it matters to me as a Villain to understand the truth. I search the world wide web, and see tits and ass getting likes in the thousands and hundred of thousands of likes within a week or sometimes a day.

When we publish information that might have an effect on your life with the next da or week, no one wants to even pay attention or acknowledge that you see it. This is what they are banking on, I an a tech, a spiritual reader and I have been doing it for years.

So if the truth scares you. Then may  this is not for you, you may not be the Villain I thought I was speaking too. If this is the case the go back to your world where nothing is wrong, and as long as you can go back to work, and bill gets paid and the water turns on then your good.

For all others who know what time where in watch these videos!


Villainz seek truth not media bullshit!

Harshness is truth and bullshit is a distraction,

Now we know why people don't want the truth!

VanMichaels

Villain Out!









No comments:

Post a Comment